Monday, December 6, 2010

Oprah Needs to give me some sh*t

                                       Oprah has been living in our house for seven weeks yesterday.


This is Oprah.





                          I have had a lot of cats over the years, and this is the brand spanking one.
                     Much to the modest disdain of my husband, I insist on giving them people names.
                    This is all well and good ( and lets face it ...fucking funny), until they go missing.

                                   
To my husbands great amusement I have spent many a mortifying afternoon walking up and down the street calling out after the cats.
This is all well and good if you name your cat fluffy or puss, but if you are me it sounds a little bit like this.

                           Kevin.......Perry...... Justin  *shake shake shake- cat food box*





                              This is when it is not so amusing, and I feel a little bit like this


                                    



In light of the infamous Carrie Bickmore interview with Oprah, ( click here to have a little less national pride ) and as you know, Oprah is visiting our fine land, of "sheilas and beer swizzling dingo ate my baby" I thought I'd pay tribute.




Welcome Oprah, Can you give me some free sh*t now?


Emmaxx

No comments: