Monday, February 14, 2011

Boys are stinky

And so it is Valentines Day!..............

Did I wake up in a bed of roses, violinist playing something romantic at my bedside, the first morning words from my husband... Happy Valentines Day, my beautiful wife??

No.

Did my husband forget... and then to make it worse..the first words to me from his romantic lips.... "Hey babe, gotta run, by the way the cat was shut in the bathroom, and hung a crap in the bin .... see ya!...."

Why yes.... That is exactly what happened.

Luckily for my husband though, I occasionally get mistaken for someone, far cooler than I am, and get sent some fabulous things.

This morning when I took the half asleep stumble down my hallway,...... dodging various bare feet ow's like matchbox cars and the primary coloured pointyness of Lego, I heard a knock at the door.....

Did he remember after all?

No Sadly...... but the great folk at Guylian did!

Boxes of Limited edition I love you Belgian chocolate love hearts!.... Oh I love you too Guylian!......

Princess Red Head was first up and there fore, first to sniff out the delectable chocolatyness.

The two of us made a pact, to be each others valentine, hid them in the utensil drawer until the boys were at school, and Bondi rescue was on........ mmmmmmm Guylian......mmmmmmmm Bondi Rescue.......




Speaking of the beach.. did you know Guylian support Project Seahorse? Project Seahorse is an interdisciplinary and international organization committed to conservation and sustainable use of the world’s coastal marine ecosystems.

Feel good eating chocolate.... twice!

Like Them on facebook here

So I am off to do the school run, and when someone asks what did you get for valentines day?
I am going to say....

"Well!.... I am so glad you asked..... I didn't have to do anything like clean up cat mess ....
 I got delectable blend of West African cocoa beans and 100% cocoa butter , then someone hand selected ( only the best ) hazelnuts from the Mediterranean , and created Guylian’s premium, hazelnut pralinĂ© filling.... and I ate them, whilst watching Bondi Rescue and helped to save the Seahorse....
Suck it.... get your own"

The ‘I Love You’ 100g gift box is stocked nationally in Woolworths with an RRP of $7.99.


Thank you Guylian.....



                                                                     I Love you too....



Emmaxx






2 comments:

MaidInAustralia said...

You are indeed lucky. xo

Newmumma said...

Yummo they sound delicious! I might have to drop some hints for my husband! xx