Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Brides Maid

I have just finished licking the back of 43 hand made butterfly invitations inviting 43 of my best friends other closest friends on a weekend away in the Hunter Valley... I seriously cant wait. I need a weekend in the Hunter to recover from making 43 handmade butterfly invitations.

I used to love doing all things crafty.. till I had three kids .... Now I have crafty burnout. I leave that shit to Play School now, My children can live their crafty dreams vicariously through Don Spencer's craft escapades...
Craft to me just means mess...
"Look Mum... can we make papier mache pinatas and play dough ponds?"... Ummm no you can make pretend Papier Mache mess and grind imaginary play dough into the carpet... See how fun Imaginary scissors are... lets pretend to snip!........ Mummy has a headache.
You can print out some Bey Blade and Dora colouring pictures...take it or leave it

Mum of the year.

My best friend has been super stressed about the up coming nuptials, I shouldn't whinge about making the invitations, But seriously....These bitches better appreciate them........ They wont.

 It's lucky I love her so much, my Best friend.. Her notorious dislike of everything is a running joke, But it also makes the wedding preparations a little painful. Given that the wedding is in October... It is bound to get more migraine inducing.

It is time to reminisce about all of the reasons I love her.....


( I soooo promised I would not plaster her face all over my blog... but 43 butterfly invitations later?... It's just too bad....)




This was her 30th Birthday present from me, I drew it in charcoal
Then apologised for making her look like Michael Jackson....

From this picture.. she was Brittany
I was Pink...





1.... She is sooo much fun.
2. She let me be pink..........



Reason 3, She always takes care of me when I am drunk... always......



 4. She never takes her sunny's off in photo's either.....





Because She is my Bestie....

43 Handmade butterfly invitations?....... Piece of cake... wedding cake that is......

Emmaxx

4 comments:

Tara @ Our Whirlwind Adventures said...

You girls are gorgeous, and I am sure she appreciates your efforts with the invites :)

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Fabulous pictures; you two are a right pair of glamour pussy's!! Craft to me means mess, too. I think kids should do all that stuff at school and nursery, get it out of their system during the day then be little angels when they come home. Yeah, rite!!

CJ xx

Good Golly Miss Holly! said...

How babelicious are you two? Jeez!

Anonymous said...

Over craft HA!! I wonder if it was all the mess you made with 'papels' r'member??? Going to tell the grandkiddies... KARMA... luv mum...