Sunday, April 3, 2011

All Rise

Dead Set, I have had one of those weeks..... It gives me the shits... and when I get shitty, I tend to use bogan phrasing like.... dead set.
I am in need of I giant crap sandwich, but as I have the bullshit tolerance of Judge Judy at the moment, I couldn't decide what it was that was pissing me off the most.
Speaking of the Jude's,

I was saddened to hear that the Judge Judith Schindler had Busted a foofer valve recently, and was admitted to hospital, with what was later reported (In this ridiculous piece of journalism) as the Need for a large fart. ...........She does come across a little on the up tight side... However....

The Jude's has provided me with infinite wise cracks, I intend on ripping off, and using on my children when they become pubescent... should the need arise.

I would like to give Judge Judy, a get well gift basked containing , A  hot Claw foot, A dry cracker and a decent yogurt, 2 Imodium and a lie down with a great book.......
 and since... you know.... I cant back that up.....
I am going to hand my Giant Crap Sandwich over to Judy... This pretty much sums up my week....
Only I should clarify that I don't have a lesion on my groin... that bit was just hilarious... Busted Custard.


video


Emmaxx

2 comments:

Tara @ Our Whirlwind Adventures said...

Gotta love Judes.
If I got paid everytime I got shitty with people, I'd be rich, too!

Glowless @ Where's My Glow said...

Dead set. Do you also use "fucken oath!" more when you feel like this? I hope so, cos I'll love you even more.