Monday, April 11, 2011

San Diego or I may bust a tit.



With my Do Blonde's Really Have more fun experiment coming to a close, I have run out of things to amuse myself......
I have been reading a lot.

I read recently about an artist called Gabriel Tane` Colello, He has a book called An Exploration Of Nudity, It really is very good.... It surprised me a little to hear that Gabriel has also done a series of art works... using his penis as a paintbrush, he sold four of these art works for between $2000 and $3000 dollars.
He was offered $15000 for his penis's portrayal of Marilyn Monroe... He turned it down.
Penis says no.

It got me thinking...Blog Her 2011 may be closer than I thought, Maybe I could paint a portrait of.... I don't know... Julia Gillard with my tits... or K Rudd with my Gunt,..( Mummy Apron of loose belly skin)  Perhaps I could use my recently acquired  Photo Shopping skills of Joe Hildebrand to good use, I could Photo Shop a collage of Vagina's in the shape of San Diego Zoo or something... I could sell it for a return Business Class to California.......The options are endless really.

The truth is that it is probably easier to brush up on my skills and beg.
(Do company's send women who use words like Gunt and Penis Artistry to conferences?)

Hard work pays divid ends.....It is the School holidays after all, almost three weeks of my day not revolving around the 9 till 3.
I have been using this time thus far, to brush up on my knowledge of SEO's with my recently purchased Get the most from Google Mag..... and since I know Diddly Jack it may take a while.

Just to let you know, I plan on doing this and remaining in my Pj's till Anzac Day.....
I'm nothing if not dedicated.

Emma xx

5 comments:

Jodie Ansted said...

I love that you're putting this time to good use. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. However, should you choose to make a video of you creating this masterpiece, I will decline, thank you.

But hey - Blog Her...2011...here you come!!!

Good Golly Miss Holly! said...

Vagina print map of San Diego = FUCKING AWESOME!

Mrs Woog said...

DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Tara @ Our Whirlwind Adventures said...

Wait, someone actual painted an art piece with his penis? How!? I am ogling [I mean, googling] that right now!

France said...

Great job here. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.