Wednesday, May 25, 2011

He won....

Apparently, I am a bad mother... according to my six year old... and I am OK with that.

After a morning visit to the doctors Mr six informed the doctor that sometimes I pinned him down and made him take his medicine, and the taste was gag worthy or something to that effect....

The Doctor replied that if he did as he was told then there would be no need to pin him down, and that your mother is only looking out for your best interests....

I refrained from punching the air and getting all "In your  face pip squeak" about it... I just raised my eyebrows and nodded in agreement.

Master 6 sat on this for a bit.... then went on to inform the doctor that he was only allowed to swear in the car.. Because no one can hear him in there... He raised his own little opaque eyebrows as if to say... one all.

I shot him a look that I hoped conveyed just how much I wanted to pinch him... I would never of course... pinch him, but just because I birthed him doesn't mean that I don't sometimes want to.

On the way out, Master six decided that now was the time to be suitably rewarded for his doctors visit....
I told him that I did not agree and perhaps he would be rewarded if he swallowed his medicine like a big boy.....

Two- One
Back in the car Mr six asked if we could stop by the other shop... the one that sells star wars Pez.....
I told him that he had to get home out of the cold... and that we should perhaps not spend longer than necessary out in public to limit his exposure to infants and the elderly...

He told me that he wished I wold move to Fiji so that he could live with Nanna, and Nanna would be his new mum.

Two All

Back home I measured out his medicine and at this point he stomped his little feet into his room and shut the door.... I guess it sucks to be six and sick......

I left him for a bit and brought him a peace offering of one chocolate milkshake (laced with 5ml's of antibiotic) At his door I saw this.....

He wins Bless him....

 (I am still not buying him Pez)

Emmaxx

7 comments:

Jodie Ansted said...

Bahahahaha....what a feisty, fun little fellow you have there.

Hilarious. ;) xxx

Miss Pink said...

Lol. Ahhh kids. That is so very cute though. I'd make sure to have a really fun time in the house to peak his interest in wanting to leave his little chamber.

Mich said...

thats hilarious.
miss 9 wrote a similar note like that when she was about that age, telling me she hated me because there was no milk for her cereal.

Kel said...

Awesome :) Can't wait until the Toddler is old enough to put signs up on her door!

Toushka Lee said...

I love the way he wrote heaven to spell even. (eaven.) I think that's super clever.

Photographer Mum said...

lol kids, at least he didn't bite you. My 4yr old did that to me the other day....

Suz @ Segovia and The I Love You Song said...

That boy is gonna go far in life. Mark my words!