Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blog-cation


   I am off for a sneaky Mid week night away... FTW.... with the superbly fabulous Suzanne Dredge.




This is what happened the last time I had a night out with the superbly fabulous Suzanne Dredge.....



...........................



(Yes.... I am quite possibly, the worlds largest poser.... and dressed up as pretending to be Pink.)
Needless to say I am excruciatingly excited.
We have much to celebrate.

 WIEB ... (Yes I am abbreviating now.... Just trying it on....) has cracked the Top 5000 sites in Australia.... according to Alexa.
Don't laugh... I like to celebrate being able to celebrate.. remember?


Suze on the other hand....... has recently been accepted into a journalism cadet ship with the ABC!

Her news is by far, much more exciting and news worthy than mine.
Congrats Suze xx

We are off to see Mary Poppins, and meet the cast! With huge thanks to Disney.

I will be back really soon, and... with any luck... a mid week hangover, To fill you all in..

Emma xx

4 comments:

Glowless @ Where's My Glow said...

I hope you dress up like that for the show tonight x

Miss Pink said...

Make sure it's a night you don't remember. Those nights are usually the best!

Kellie said...

Awesome! Have oodles of fun, Emma x

Gemma @ My Big Nutshell said...

Some how I am having visions of you with that special hat like Kimmy (of Kath and Kim fame) launching yourself on stage. Have a great night and congrats.