Friday, July 1, 2011

If my life had a theme song.....

May I just start by saying Blogger.... you are on my LAST nerve, get your shit together.


OK.

If my life had a theme song... At the moment, it would be D 'd' Dora.
Ms two has developed an unhealthy interest in the explorer... That little bowl haircut haunts almost every waking hour of my day.

The strange thing is, Ms two doesn't actually spend a lot of time actively watching Dora..... but rather playing assorted Dora games and toys, with the DVD running on a constant loop like a day long Soundtrack.
Even if we are out..... There is no escaping it. Occasionally she will erupt into a spontaneous dance routine to "We did it!" in celebration of the cash coming out of an ATM, or walking up a flight of stairs.....Or when we are shopping...she may shove a tiny little hand right up in my face from the trolley and say "Swiper no swiping".

Pretty soon That perfectly serviceable Bowl cut and her purple side kick grate on me like fingernails on a chalk board.

I have to remind myself that Ms two, will soon be 3 then Cuatro... then cinco,..... then she will be at school, and before too long she will be mortified that she ever liked Dora at all......
Then I will feel like an ungrateful bitch for ever complaining... and I will sit on her bed and watch Dora by myself, weeping into her baby blanket like a creep....

video

**So I kind of feel a little bit bad that had a moment recently and  I uploaded this photo to the Angry Boys fan page.........(Only a little bit.)



Happy Friday

Emma xx

9 comments:

Madam Bipolar said...

Dora is an evil cult leader bitch. Sawhole

Miss Pink said...

There is a show I can think of that is worse than Dora and her bowl cut.
I dare not speak it's name, but it's American, and the songs are repetative catchy and plain fucking stoopid.

Mrs Woog said...

That vid is so bloody adorable! If I had to choose a theme song it would be Queen's "Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round!"

Good Golly Miss Holly! said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking creep!

Kellie said...

I hate Dora. My 3 year old is forever singing WE DID IT!!!, every minute of the day and night.

Stab.

Mrs Catch said...

Dora's voice can cut glass. I get cold chills...

Zoey @ Good Goog said...

I tune out Dora out of necessity. I am grateful that Dora PJs means that the toddler is excited about bed and STAYS THERE.

Veggie Mama said...

Stop being so funny, you make me cry.

Kevin said...

This is funny.

I guess I'm sort of an odd ball because the kid's shows don't bother me too much...except the Doodle Bops. I do hate the Doodle Bops!