Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Mother Load

NOTICE- I HAVE JUST SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE SOLD MY SOUL



Just a quick note to say I AM FREAKING OUT.

A perk of bloggerdom is that sometimes you get invited to parties, to try new stuff.
I go because I am a dinner party whore with precious little else to do. 

I Recently hit the mother load of new stuff.

I cant tell you about it till tomorrow... Or I would have to kill you, but I am pretty excited about it. and by pretty excited I mean that I temporarily forgot all about Blogoplis.

I Know.

I have posted my views on the Great paid VS unpaid debate of 2011 (That may or may not have actually occurred, or actually been a great debate at all) Point is I stand by it.

That's not to say that I am not nervous, however I am confident that this journey will be entertaining and fantastic blog fodder.

I wouldn't take you on a journey you wouldn't want to go on... I promise it's going to be fun, and when it's not fun, it will be funny.

Busting to spill my shit,

Emma xx

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Too cryptic Emma. I need answers!

Miss Pink said...

SPILL!
It's just cruel to come and tell us you have something awesome to tell us but you aren't going to tell us yet.
:P