Monday, July 11, 2011

School Holiday GOLD



Last week, I had the fortune of being able to take my three children and littlest brother into Sydney to play with the latest and greatest from Sony.
I figured it was school holiday GOLD.

I have discovered, that the only way my house and I can survive the School Holidays is to break them up with small "rewards". Something as simple as a few hours in the park, or letting my eldest walk to the shop... ( I gave in on that one.. but that is a whole other post).
I like to think of rewards as School Holiday currency.
I dangle and bribe them with this currency, in exchange or good behavior and a tidy room.

As far I was concerned I had The Mother load of School Holiday Currency, gleaming away in my inbox.
 I used this event to shamelessly bribe my children at every opportunity.

If you Start, or do not stop-
Fighting,
Yelling,
Throwing that *Variable* in the house
Being mean,
Carrying on,
Role play Wrestling or any game with an Accent.
Pushing your luck,
Picking your nose
Distributing Nerf bullets

If you do not

Go to bed
Eat your *variable*
Brush your teeth
Get along
Cut the drama
Put it back
Pick it up
Put it down

Then you do Not go the Sony Winter Showcase.
Simple. End of story... Sucks to be a kid.

 Gold I tell you.

I milked Sony for all it offered and I owe them a shameless plug.
This of course Caught my eye.




The Sony Bloggie

I liked this for two reasons... Firstly if the name Bloggie is on something, then it wont be long before I wont have to answer the awkward "What do you do with a blog?" conversation.
I have not been able to answer that question yet, with out feeling a wee bit of a wanker.
It's an art.

Secondly because it is a camera... For bloggers.
4GB flash memory, Dual screens and Bloggie also has a built in USB arm, so you can plug it directly into your PC to share and you don't have to "find" the cable first.
(I am an instant gratification kind of gal.
I hate finding the cable, I have eighteen million of them.
It is the frustrating condom moment of photo sharing.)

Comes in Violet, Pink, White and Green.
SRP $249

Noice.

(I Papped like I was camping outside Brittany's)











Congratulations to the winners of A Double Pass to the Organic Expo and Green show.
Please Contact at whatsinemmasbrain (at) gmail dot com, with the subject "I WON"  Your first and last name Whether you would like to attend on EITHER the Saturday or The Sunday and a valid email address.
Then all you have to do is prepare your nostrils for the scent of 110% pure Patchouli oil and pick up your pass at the Expo.
Random.org Pick these three fine individuals

 Facebook- Beck
- Samelias Mum
- Mrs Catch
.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I want a Bloggie. In pink please.

Becky from BeckyandJames.com said...

Loved the Bloggie. It was really good, I didn't get to meet you, though so that kinda sucked (for me, hehe).
I took my youngest brother, too and he completely loved it.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

They are on special under $200 somewhere I liked them too.

I want one of the super tough cameras.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Love the analogy of finding a cable to insert LOL.