Monday, October 17, 2011

I Tattooed a man and other Tales from Bloggual Leave

So I eluded to the fact that I had been up to mysterious things during my bloggual leave and I have.

I was visited by a great and Legendary man that I have known for the best part of of fourteen years now. He goes by the name man Filthy Redneck,  and he agreed to help us put flat packs together on the promise that I would do a tattoo on him. As you do.
Yes. A real one.

I must start by saying that I am not a professional tattoo artist, I buggered a bit of it  up, which is sad, being permanent and all, but Filthy redneck being a filthy redneck didn't mind.... He also didn't mind that it was a far from sterile environment, he just informed me that he would be back in a few weeks and I would have to colour it in.

It is not as easy as it looks, half the time you are drawing blind, as the ink gets in the way and it is very hard to see where you have been and where you are going.

I tattooed part of his leg and his knuckles.
His knuckles were my least favorite as they are filled with tendons and gristle things, If you are a little squeamish, you should probably just check back in tomorrow.
I should also add, that I wouldn't recommend going around tattooing random strangers, there is a whole heap of bodily fluids involved.... Its dangerous and not necessary,You really have to know a great deal about the person, and take some safety precautions.... You just don't.
But I did.

I also   Vlogged,




video



Could you?
Emma xx



2 comments:

Miss Pink said...

What!
He's crazy!
Lol. Nah. Gosh I would have been so scared to tattoo someone!
Do you have any tattoo's yourself?

Zoey @ Good Googs said...

I would have been so scared. Looks like you had fun though!