Friday, December 2, 2011

Playaaaaah.

There was once a time that master seven convinced me that he had no friends and that no one would play with him.

After several visits to his teacher and the school I became aware that my seven year old son is cunning, He picked up on my mother Lion instinct and found himself a free leave pass from school.

Upon my last visit with the fantastic Mr B The second, he said that my son had many friends and if he was not playing with anyone it was because he was not from lack of offers, and short of video taping my son to prove that he has some great relationships at school, he was at a loss to reassure me.

I almost said yes please, till I saw his face and realized that he was clearly offering his stalker services in jest.

God.... I don't want to be one of those mums.

After cleaning out his school bag this morning, (a job that I get around to about once a week) I found an invitation to a presentation in his classroom to be held last week, Oops, (read, huzzah) and a bundle of Christmas cards, with candy canes sticky taped to the front of every single one, apparently, no one wants to be the kid that just hands out a Christmas card, it has to be fabulized with a candy cane or freddo frog or similar.

My heart soared that he had made so many friends, and I took a peek inside them.... and... well I will show you...




The boy is a player.
At Seven.

Oh help me somebody?? anybody?? Jebus???

Santa??





Happy Friday.

Emma xx

6 comments:

Miss Pink said...

Ok that parody is HILARIOUS. Greenie loves it just so you know.

Oooh so the problem is all the girls lurve Mr 7 but he only has eyes for his mum?
That's really good though that he is fitting in so well. Not so good about him learning the art of cunning. I think you'd be happy if he wited for that one?

Kellie said...

Oh the cheek! Totally something I can see my girl doing.

Mrs Catch said...

Those candy canes are so disgusting. I want my kids to have more Freddo Frog friends. After all, it's finders keepers if you don't empty out your own school bag, right?

Your son cracks me up. As do those wonderful cards full of hearts. Yes. I'd say you have trouble...

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I would ask for more Freddo frog friends too - very sweet (smart) boyo though .

River said...

Yep, he's a player!

gertshine said...

lol that is hilarious, love it