Monday, February 20, 2012

Kevin Bacon sounds delicious.


I usually try to time the bi annual toy box clean out with our bi annual council clean up, but I am doing it a little early this year, you see, our little town had a recent flash flood,




This is our local football field.

Our local Vinnies was all but destroyed, and although they are not ready to accept donations again as yet, when they are, I want to be ready...(really, I'm not that much of a saint... we have so much crap I am jack up to my titties with picking it Up....It's gotta go, and what better excuse?

The toy clean out is a time for gasping at the amount of McDonald's toys, a clear reflection of your mother of the year nutritional skills, mentally calculating the amount of cash you dropped on the now discarded bakiugan collection, and silently placing anything particularly annoying or loud In the bottom of the garbage bag.

We've all been there.

I am at a loss however, at what to do with Kevin Bacon...





Do you think this doll looks like Kevin Bacon?

It is just flicking creepy, and I've seen chucky... I know how this shit ends.

Problem is, Ms three loves it, it is broken... Missing one arm and that would usually automatically give it a one way trip to garbage bag town, but the face!!!!!! Her love for this doll is unnatural to say the least....

Could you sleep soundly with this in the room?





For now Kevin is staying.... Unfortunately.......But your on borrowed time, you creepy ass doll... Borrowed time.....

Does your child love a toy you despise?


Emma xx


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big congratulations to :Perennial who is the winner of a Natures Own Omega Delight pack, Please contact by email with your deets and your prize pack will be on its way!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Kel said...

Holy crap - that is seriously creepy! What is it with children becoming attached to things we want to throw away!?
I'd love to see what her thoughts are when she's 18 and see's pictures of the doll...

Miss Pink said...

As soon as I saw that picture my first thought was CHUCKY DOLL. Yeah, I'd chop it's head off and burn it personally. Chucky always found a way back....

Ellie said...

Ohh dont chop its head off that is just asking for trouble. That is one creepy creepy doll.

Good Golly Miss Holly! said...

I'm with Ellie - You're asking for trouble if you drop her head off, she'll come back for you or she'll just grow a new one. Maybe just shove it into the back of the wardrobe, like Narnia back of the wardrobe!

Debyl1 said...

You could try what my friend did with her daughter and her dummy she wouldnt give up.They went to the toy store and the deal was she hand over her dummy to the shop assistant and then could go pick a doll out of a choice of so many under twenty dollars.Worked beautifully.Good luck with creepy doll x

River said...

Suggest to Miss 3 that Kevin has won a (6 month?) holiday at a fancy doll hotel where he can be rested and repaired, then send him off to the nearest doll hospital. "Forget" to pick him up when his holiday is over.
There is no way I could put up with that face! I've seen Chucky too....it's the ONLY horror movie that ever scared the daylights out of me.

Jayne said...

Holy crap! That doll would terrify me - far too Chucky-like.

Kevin Westerman said...

That is one creepy looking doll.

Sharon A. said...

The maccas toys. I can't believe how attached to them my three year old gets. Drives me round the twist