Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beautiful Heart Break.

We had a visit from the dummy postman fairy recently, whom delivered the Sylvanian Families Labrador Family and accepted payment in the form of 5 remaining dummies.
They arrived in a box with 12 Blonde Mullet Wigs printed on the side.
I thank which ever Relo with my warped sense of humor sent that one from the other side, because I really needed it.

This Vid.
Our Big girl says this with tears in her throat, in her little chipmunk voice and it breaks my heart, but she is so very proud, and that helps to stick it back together with something flimsy like sticky tape, so it can break open again when we finally nail toilet training, and again when she starts Pre School, then Big School, and so on and so forth, until before I know it she has her drivers licence and she wants to move out.




Emma xx

6 comments:

Miss Pink said...

Eat your heart out stupid pull up's ad's.
She totally rocks the "I'm a big girl now" line better than their bratty kids.

Debyl1 said...

So understand how you feel and glad you video special moments as they grow way too fast.I cried when my girl started pre school as I knew my baby was gone and things would Never be the same.I cried at the start of primary school,and then at the finish.I even cried at the fitting of her high school uniform.Now she has started uni and it has hit me.Everyone was Right.The years go by in the blink of an eye.Enjoy every single minute you can because all of a sudden the beautiful little baby girl who needs mummy so much suddenly needs to go out and be her own person.Not so much special time together anymore as the world opens up for her.Nothing really prepares you for it but what makes it easier is knowing you had shared wonderful moments together and built beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.By the way you have a very beautiful little brave angel there x

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Aww heart breaking indeed *sob*

River said...

That's kind of sweet, not at all heart breaking for me though.
I think for me it's been too many years since the last dummy.

Miss Mandy said...

OMG she is like the most sweetest little thing.

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

Oh. Mah. Heart.