Friday, March 2, 2012

Never been happier to be an Ambi Pur chick, farewell puppies.

The time has come to say our fond farewells to the two most gorgeous, destructive, shit filled balls of fluff, to have ever entered our lives.










Aren't they just adorable?

Short answer yes, long answer no.

The poo, and wee, is par for the course, but I was so sick of the sound of my own voice repeating the phrase "nooooooooo on the paper!"
There are only so many times you can say the same thing, before it loses all meaning.

Ever done that? Said the same word over and over till your not even sure if it's the right word anymore?

The chewing, I can handle... Puppies chew, they whine, they bite with razor sharp puppy teeth, they bark, they destroy, they dig and thankfully.... They sleep.









Look he is doing that creepy sleeping with his eyes open thing....


Recently however, these two little fluff balls committed the mother of all sins.


They chewed through the fucking Internet cable.


No amount of puppy breath can make up for that.

I'm going to start by saying that 3G, can bite my cracker. Australia post is faster..... I Canna Do it Captain.

I made a list of all the things that I missed and hated, whilst I was Internet-less, the first of which, was that #Cabbage high Jacked my blog for almost an entire week.

The rest, is for another blog post.

So these two little balls of fluff and chaos have found two loving homes and will be gone by the end of the weekend.... *Tear.

(I did actually have to squeeze that tear out, by thinking of my dead grandmother, but I am sure the real ones will come when they are actually gone, and I am not met by turd bombs and the chewed paraphernalia every morning, .....and my house no longer smells of tangy puppy urine)

I have never been happier to be an Ambi Pur chick.

Emma xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Good Golly Miss Holly! said...

We have 2 kittens - I FEEL YOUR PAIN! The Ambi Pur has been getting a workout here too x

Madam Bipolar said...

My dog and my cat woke me up last night. Not happy, Jan.

Alex aka WHOA MUMMA! said...

Our stupid cat pissed in our bedroom the other day...probably as revenge for bringing home a baby and the dog and letting crows eat its cat food. Pets suck.

Miss Pink said...

OMG the fluffy one? I want the fluffy one!
Shame they were boys. If they were girls I would have puppynapped them ages ago.

Lisa @ Home/Work/Mum said...

They are gorgeous, but chewing is really not handy. My very OLD cat has started waking me up at 4am to say goodnight......WTF??

Jess@Diary of a SAHM said...

Oh they ate the Internet cable? That is not cool! I would get rid of them too!
Visiting from FYBF

Mrs Savage said...

Bloody funny....but you have totally put me off the dog I keep promising my three year old!

River said...

Sad they have to go, but I understand perfectly.

Tara @ Our Whirlwind Adventures said...

We aren't allowed to have a dog or cat where we live so the only poo I have to worry about is the rats' and guinea pigs' while Hubby has to worry about his lizard's.
Having said that, my Kidlets piss and shit enough for me to totally feel your pain!! Hahahahaha.