Monday, April 2, 2012

DPCON12, The Blogies.




I have returned from DPCON12, the blogging equivalent of the Logies.. Or Blogies.
It's exactly like the Logies, for those of you who do not blog, only there are no phallic shaped awards, just lots of people in lovely outfits talking about themselves on a red carpet, that, and a little bit like blogging university.

The whole thing was put together by the ever vibrant Brenda Gaddi from The Mother Media, whom I often refer to as my boss.

As I am still struggling to string a sentence together, I shall tell the rest of the story in picture form, some of them, much like myself are a little blurry....
Sawhole rocks.
That is all.






EDEN IN NIGER

Foo Fighters My Hero, Live. buy it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

Debyl1 said...

Love looking at photos.They speak without words.Thankyou for a glimpse into your Blogies adventures x

Brenda said...

I love you. The end.xxxx

Glowless @ Where's My Glow said...

*ahem* best freeze frame ever :P I won the Blogie for most hungover and exhausted :)

Being Me said...

Too cool. Ace photos!

j9 said...

Looks like so much fun! Shall keep trying to one day get there...good on you for getting up there & speaking, that takes balls!

Miss Pink said...

I am still recovering myself. *yawn*
Long recovery means it was good, right?

Omega said...

OOh, you got the back of my head! :) Was a good time...

MaidInAustralia said...

Oooh, I'm glad I'm not in there. Wasn't it fun?

Kyrstie @ A Fresh Legacy said...

Great video Emma! It was fab to meet you at the conference.

Donna said...

Gorgeous tribute! Sorry didnt get to chat to you more but sure looks like you had the most amazing time xx

Zoey @ Good Googs said...

In an attempt to chase away the remnants of my hangover, I'm about to drink more. Brilliant, yes?