Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This one time, at band camp....

After Mondays Post, I have decided that I piss and moan a lot on my blog, because I complain a lot in my head..... Sometimes it is hilarious.





Sometimes it isn't so amusing.
I do hate hearing myself whinge about the same thing continuously... Have you heard my voice? It is annoying.
It sounds the same in my head as it does IRL, and not even I, can tolerate it on loop.

One of the those continuous annoying mind whines, is the fact that I do not get much alone time, also, I never get to play my guitar enough, or ever with other musically minded people.

I should have joined a band.

People in bands have it good.

They don't even need to have good hair.
I've sported quite a few of these hairstyles down to the local Coles, but it always leaves me lacking....




 


Meanwhile, I thought... If I'm so bored, and I don't get to pIay my guitar enough, I should just join a band!?!
I already have the hair for it... Why not?

So I did.

I'll keep you posted.

Emma.


PS. Disclaimer* For the purposes of this blog, people getting together to Jam regularly, is so a band.



5 comments:

Debyl1 said...

Cant wait to hear all about it.I was going to say why dont you.Its never to late to live your dream.You go girl or should I say... you go rock chick xx

River said...

You play guitar?
You joined a band??
I'm so jealous!
Of course there's absolutely no point in saying I could do it too....
I couldn't. Not a single musical bone in my body.
But yay for you, can't wait to hear all about it.

Good Golly Miss Holly! said...

For the love of good, REMIND ME TO DO MY PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISES BEFORE READING YOUR BLOG, WOMAN! x

Sharon @ Funken Wagnel said...

I'm with you. My inner whine doesn't sound good whereever it ends up coming out. Can't wait to hear more about your band!!

Glowless @ Where's My Glow said...

Now you can walk in to places and go "I'm with the band".