Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Yeah, I got nothin'



I am back to The usual Monday, Wednesday, Friday blogging format. I did enjoy blogging every day for thirty days, but the truth is that I am just not that interesting..
Speaking of interesting, I had a dream the other night, that I was pregnant with twins. I can’t stop thinking about it.

When I woke, I had THE SHITS with cabbage.. You know, because he got me pregnant in my subconscious.

Do you ever do that? Have a dream your partner cheated on you or something, and you wake up with murderous rage at them?
Poor bastard.

I spent the morning making scissor motions with my fingers and subtle ‘snip, snip” gestures at him with raised eyebrows. I offered to make a doctor’s appointment and everything for him, but it seems Vasectomy is the only V word that Cabbage doesn’t want to hear.

Meanwhile, I have surprised myself with adjusting really well to having all the kids at school, and by adjusted well, I mean I do the morning drop off and come home to do a little jig of glee.

At the beginning of last year, I couldn’t even THINK about my baby being at school. It has definitely been an adjustment, but not the bad kind. It’s not full of the tears or longing I thought I would feel. I have found however, that I am spending a lot of my day wandering around aimlessly. Like I need retail assistance at JB Hi-Fi, just floating from room to room, looking at everything with a confused look on my face, wondering what the hell I am supposed to be doing.
It’s most unproductive. So I bought a diary. I am structuring my day with things like,

Writing job A,
load of washing,
Blog post,
Make beds,
Go to Coles,
Edit footage,
Wipe over bathroom.
Feed cats.
Draw eyebrows on the dog to amuse myself.



Faaark. It’s pretty sad actually, It’s like I have to learn to function again… Are you starting to see why I am going back to the Monday, Wednesday, Friday format?

I thought about joining the Gym for a bit. I should join a gym… I am becoming really unfit. I am not going to waffle on about the extra kilo’s I have put on over Christmas that refuse to budge, because as I type that sentence I am scrunching up a foil bag and digging CC crumbs out of my bra, But I would like to be fitter I suppose.
Yeah… I’m going to stop now.. I got nothing.

Was good to catch up.


Cheers.

1 comment:

river said...

Damn! Now I want some CCs....